Sunday, November 12, 2006

...I introduce my blog.

Hello out there in cyberspace....

My name is Rob and this is my blog. (I wonder how many blogs start off that way? Too many, I'm sure...)

Not sure what I want this blog to be, or what I want it to say, or who I'm trying to reach....but it's all about the journey....the destination, for the most part, is irrelevant.

My guess is that sometimes I will post about music, sometimes I will post about sports, sometimes I will post about my 16 month-old son....but I will ALWAYS post about what I'm feeling at the time. Sometimes what I post will make sense....often it won't. Sometimes it will be interesting....often it won't.

I welcome feedback....let me know if I'm full of crap, if what I've said has meant something to you. You can tease me about my Spartans, you can make fun of my grey hair, you can tell me how cute my son is, correct my grammer, you can even call me late for dinner....it's all good.

So, with that....thanks for reading, hope you like something I post in the future. I'll leave you with a few CDs I've been listening to recently....

Lucinda Williams - Live November 10, 2006 - Bootleg w.s.g Bruce Springsteen
Brian Vander Ark - Angel, Put Your Face On

Take care....

1 comment:

Art said...

C'mon- you're full of crap, your spartans suck, and that grey hair is ridiculous!!!